Assess and identify what types of computers you come in contact with on a daily basis.

59 Responses to “Computer Basics Unit 1 Lesson 1-Bell Work 08/15/2013”

1. jwilsie said:

The computers I sue on a daily basis are My PlayStation Vita and my cell phone.

2. Kyle Dinwiddie said:

Computers in the computer lab.The computer at my house.My cell phone.

3. aaparrott said:

Acer, Dell, Hp, Cell phone, Ipod, Tablets.

4. tarussell said:

On a daily basis, the devices Icome into contact with are, kindles, cellphones, laptops, and desktops.

5. kbusby said:

I come in contact with your computers on a daily basis and mycellphone on a daily basis.

6. posterhout said:

I use my phone on a daily basses. I also use a computer for this class.

7. ncollyar said:

this desktop my ipod and then my phone, tv, dvr, dvd player,clock and thats it.

8. korcartwright said:

My phone, also the computers in the computer lab.

9. dblunt said:

the types of computers i come in contact with on a daily bases are, the computer at school, a laptop and my phone.

10. AANDERSON said:

I come into contact with a desk top every day.

11. bscharnhorst said:

My phone, this computer class, the computer, a laptop, and the computer at home are the computers I come in contact with daily.

12. jokennedy said:

We come into contact with many different computers every day. Some examples are calculators, phones, some cars, and many more.

13. dashelley said:

computers in the computer lab. My laptop at home. I also use my smart phone.

14. brjackson said:

The type of cumputer i come in contact on a daily basis is a computer, my phone. The way i use the computer is in this class to comint on the dayliy blog. The way i use my phone is looking on facebook.

15. tbarr said:

I use the computers in the computer lab daily during school. I use my smartphone daily when Im on lunch or sometimes after school. And after I get home I use the playstation 3 online.

16. Kallen Hallman said:

I use a few different computers in a day. I use my cellphone, a calculator, the computer at my house,and the one i am on right now.

17. Thomas Halas said:

I use only two computers a day, I use my cellphone, and the computer in this lab.

18. Alee Harmon said:

I use three computers daily, I use my cell phone,my home computer, and this computer in this class.

19. Chris Aubrey said:

I have a laptop and desktop at home that i use daily.

20. colten cargill said:

i use my computer and cell phone about every day

21. Makenzie Flewellen said:

The compuerts I come in contact with on a daily basis are the computers in the computer lab, my cellphone, and occasionaly a calculator I use in school.

22. Maysa White said:

The types of computer’s I use on a daily basis are the computer’s in the lab, and my phone,

23. Summer Hulsey said:

My computer at home my phone and the computer at school and sometimes my lap top.

24. Ainsley Flewellen said:

The computers i come in contact with on a daily basis with is the computer in the lab and my phone.

25. Andria Hammock said:

I use my cell phone more than any device I have.I mostly use a computer in this class unless I have a homework assignment then I use a computer at home.

26. Kolton Ritcheson said:

i use my phone the computer at my house and the computer in the lab on a daily basses…

27. Braxton Jones said:

I use my sisters Gateway laptop, my phone, and the computers in the computer lab.

28. Chandler Robinson said:

I use my cellphone, the computer at my house, and the computer in this class.

29. Miranda Grose said:

I use e desktop for this computer class, my windows 8 pc, and my phone.

30. JamesGriffith said:

the computer that I use is the ones in the computer lab. or the ones at my house.

31. Tyler Collins said:

Cellphone,desktop computers,watches, and clocks.

32. Aubrey Pierce said:

I use three computers daily. I use my cell phone, the desktop in this class, and the laptop I have at home.

33. Hannah Idlett said:

I use my cell phone, my ipod, the computers in the computer lab, and my home computer.

34. Garin Dudley said:

On a daily basis I come in contact with this computer, my phone, and my compuer at home!

35. madison gray said:

The types of computers i use on a daily bassis is my phone and laptop.

36. Sorschia Wells said:

I come in contact with a computer in Computer 1 class. And my smartphone is some type of computer?

37. Emma Marrs said:

I come in contact with my smartphone, my laptop at home,the computer at school that i use for class, my Wii, and my tv.

38. Patricia Quinn said:

On a daily basis I use my phone, the computer in the lab, and my laptop that’s at my house.

39. jasmine catron said:

i come in contact with three types of computers my phone, laptop, and the computers in this computer class

40. Avi Overstreet said:

The type of computer I use on a daily basis is my phone and the computer in Computer Class.

41. Hannah MIller said:

On my daily basis I contact with this computer to do my work on an my iPod.Or i would should my phone but now i don’t

42. Peyton Morris said:

I use two types of computers. This one, and my cellphone everyday.

43. Andrew Morgan said:

I use my iPhone and a computer for this class everyday.

44. Dalton Sanderson said:

I use 3 types of computers everyday, i use my phone, to get on instagram and facebook, i use my computer at home to look up questions to get the answer, and i use the computers that are in the labs to do my bell work assignments.

45. Andrew Morgan said:

I use my cell phone and a computer for this class, every day.

46. Curtis Mosley said:

I use this computer and. I use my truck to drive.

47. Ashlee Porterfield said:

My computer that I use is the one at school and at home that is a lap top

48. zack broyles said:

49. Destiny Canady said:

I use a laptop at home,a desktop computer at school, and my cellphone everywhere.

50. Nathan Blocker said:

The only computers i com in contact with is this hour i have no computer at home so at school only

51. Braxton Jones said:

i use my phone on a daily basis and a computer in school on a daily basis

52. cassidy ritter said:

my cell phone i use it to gert on instagram and snapchat i use this computerat school for bellwork and and anything i need to

53. Dalton Martin said:

and p.s the one above me is mine!!

54. Andrew Morgan said:

I use three types of computers, this one, cellphone, and tv.

55. Allisson Harris said:

I use 4 different types of computer devices. My cell phone, computer, laptop, Ipad, and t.v. Usually, I just use my cell phone on a daily basis.

56. austin gutierrez said:

gamesystems,mp3,ipod,cell phones,romate,laptop,GPS,camera,light swich,smoke detecor,tv,smartboad,ac,radio,

57. Justin bruffett said:

I use a desktop computer when Im at my house but when im gone i use a laptop

58. Andrew Morgan said:

I use only three kinds of computer this one,my cellphone, and television. although i only listed that few i probaly use much more different kinds of computer, but these are the one on the top my head.

59. kelsie stanfill said: